Quality is Paramount at Perfection Plating
At Perfection Plating, our commitment to quality is unsurpassed. We are one of a few US electroplating companies that are certified to both ISO 9001:2008 / TS 16949:2009 and Nadcap Chemical Processing. We offer the highest quality control standards of checks and in-process tests, enabling us to satisfy the most stringent requirements and standards.
We are dedicated to total customer satisfaction. Systems of continuous improvement permeate all facets of our operation.
- Advanced Chemical Laboratory
- X-Ray Fluorescence
- Atomic Absorption
- Optical Measurement Systems
- Integrated Analytical Systems
- Solderability Testing, including Steam Aging
- Bake Testing
Best Practices & Process Controls:
- In-line automation & data monitoring
- In-line Vision Systems
- Statistical Process Controls (SPC)
- Six Sigma
- First Article and PPAP Services
- Lean Manufacturing
Perfection Plating maintains the highest environmental standards in the electroplating industry. Our advanced technology and recycling systems allow us to exceed regulatory standards and conserve costs.